Marc & Angel give us “1,000+ Little Things Happy, Successful People Do Differently”, a focused collection of short, concise tips and reflections on the little things that make a huge difference in our daily lives. If still haven’t heard about it or read it, the time is now. Out of their 50 questions I picked the lucky 10. Read them very carefully and try to give honest answer to each of them. Voila:
- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
- Which is worse, failing or never trying?
- If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
- Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
- If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
- Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
- Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
- What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
- If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
- In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that?
LIVE NOW! Make every day unforgettable! If you don’t realize your dreams in this life, then when are you? To succeed you have to change things in order to get a different result. Don’t be scared from the unknown, it will always take you somewhere else, somewhere where you would never be if you don’t take that first step.
“If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always got” – Albert Einstein