I don’t like to sound sexist, but guys, let this be girls night only, ok.
For the preps I believe the title says it all. Tonight is “dress to impress” night, so tell your BFF’s to get their one of a kind, favorite, sexy dresses out of the closet, cause the night is going to be Freaky-Fuckin-Fabulous!
High hill’s on, nails, hair, make up done! Just put your attitude on and let the fun begin.
The night starts at your place, cause you’re the party maestre of course!
First take care of the movie part. Prepare 2-3 episodes, your favorites for certain. Now, take care of the drinking part. Your guess is right. What kind of a “Sex and the City” party would this be without a Cosmo! Let it be perfect, so if you don’t have those fab glasses go and get some!
For 1 serving you need:
- 2 shots (60ml) vodka
- 1 shot (30ml) Cointreau (triple sec, an orange-flavored liqueur)
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 cup (125ml) cranberry juice
- Crushed ice
Place ice in a martini glass. Shake vodka, Cointreau, lime and cranberry juice in a cocktail shaker. Strain into the prepared glass, and serve it with style.
Friends have just arrived, so serve the cosmo’s, press play, and enjoy …
Few episodes, some girl talk and few cocktails later it’s time to continue the party up town. Let that free and fabulous spirit drive you to the dancing floor. Have the time of your life and later enjoy the lovely memories you will create that evening.
In terms of that, here are some memorable “Sex and the city” quotes:
- “They say nothing lasts forever; dreams change, trends come and go, but friendships never go out of style“.
- “You have to let go of who you were to become who you will be.”
- “Man may have discovered fire, but women discovered how to play with it.”
- “Maybe some women aren’t meant to be tamed. Maybe they just need to run free til they find someone just as wild to run with them.”
- “Sometimes we need to stop analyzing the past, stop planning the future, stop figuring out precisely how we feel, stop deciding exactly what we want, and just see what happens.”
- “I am someone who is looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can’t-live-without-each-other love.”
- “As long as you’re neurotic and crazy, he’s great. But once he solves all your problems, he becomes the problem.”
- “Eventually all the pieces fall into place….until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moment, and know that everything happens for a reason”
“I got to thinking about relationships. There are those that open you up to something new and exotic, those that are old and familiar, those that bring up lots of questions, those that bring you somewhere unexpected, those that bring you far from where you started, and those that bring you back. But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that’s just fabulous.”