I LOVE Ice-cream, You LOVE ice-cream, EVERYBODY LOVES ICE-CREAM! We also LOVE MOJITO, do we? Yes we do! So why not put them together and make an MOJITO ICE-CREAM! Great idea, right! Don’t let the color fool you, cause this is a special edition of Blackberry mojito served. Refreshing & Cool, served with love and passion! Shake it and make it!
1 1/2 c fresh or frozen Blackberries
1/2 c fresh Lime Juice
1/2 c Rum
1/2 c Water
3/4 c 2:1 Simple Syrup (2 parts sugar:1 part water)
Several hearty dashes of Bitters of your choice
20-25 Mint Leaves
- If using wooden ice pop sticks, soak sticks for an hour in warm water before making pops (helps keep them from floating up when inserted into molds.)
- If using frozen berries, place them in a blender or a food processor. Allow to sit at room temperature until thawed.
- Combine all of the rest of the ingredients with the thawed blackberries. Pulse until the mint is fairly well chopped up.
- Taste for sweetness and add more simple syrup if necessary (it should be a touch too sweet as it will lose sweetness after freezing.)
- Pour ice pop base into molds and insert sticks. Freeze for about 4 hours or until completely solid.
- Unmold before serving (run warm water around mold if necessary to help it release.)
Now that you know how to make them, get that a** up and do your magic! Have fun!
Invite your friends and ENJOY this Cocktail on a stick! PARTY ON!