- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 1 tablespoon triple sec (or orange flavored liqueur)
- 1 tablespoon coconut milk (or cream)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 fresh mango, cubed (about 1 cup)
- ½ cup ice
- Optional (for glass rim): lime juice, salt, finely grated unsweetened coconut, lime zest
Place the tequila, triple sec, coconut milk, lime juice, mango and ice into blender. Process it until smooth.
Rub lime juice along glass rim. Dip rim into a mixture of salt, unsweetened coconut, and lime zest if desired.
Pour drink into prepared glass.