GQ Women of the year

GQ (formerly Gentlemen’s Quarterly) is an American monthly men’s magazine focusing on fashion, style and culture for men, through articles on food, movies, fitness, sex, music, travel, sports, technology and books. 

This years award for WOMEN OF THE YEAR was given to … drums please … KIM KARDASHIAN!

Kim-Kardashian-look-Ralph-Russo-haute-couture-dress-red-carpet-GQ-award-women-of-the-year-2014-1

Wearing a black PVC bodysuit and a dazzling maxi skirt by one of the favorite Haute Couture designers, the British fashion house Ralph & Russo, Kim literally worked the red carpet! Who else could slip into this look and actually get away with it, except Kim!

Kim-Kardashian-look-Ralph-Russo-haute-couture-dress-red-carpet-GQ-award-women-of-the-year-2014-3

And this is part of their earlier cooperation, made through interesting photography.

Kim-Kardashian-look-Ralph-Russo-haute-couture-dress-red-carpet-GQ-award-women-of-the-year-2014-5 Kim-Kardashian-look-Ralph-Russo-haute-couture-dress-red-carpet-GQ-award-women-of-the-year-2014-6 Kim-Kardashian-look-Ralph-Russo-haute-couture-dress-red-carpet-GQ-award-women-of-the-year-2014-11 Kim-Kardashian-look-Ralph-Russo-haute-couture-dress-red-carpet-GQ-award-women-of-the-year-2014-12Kim-Kardashian-look-Ralph-Russo-haute-couture-dress-red-carpet-GQ-award-women-of-the-year-2014-10

Well she knows how to work her assets, doesn’t she! Hate her or not she is making the big bucks and enjoying it! SEX sells – KIM sells! 

You know how they say: It’s better to make 90% of the people angry and to attract the attention of the rest 10%, than to be OK for all of them!

She sure is Taylor Swift-ing all the time and singing – I’m just gonna SHAKE, SHAKE, SHAKE … and haters gonna HATE, HATE, HATE … 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Close