For all the beginner cooks out there or for the busy busy people that would like to make there own dessert in no time, we present you the easy, fast, done in 5 minutes, simply delicious Nutella Cheesecake.
- 1 pkt (250g) biscuits
- 1/3 cup (80g) unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup hazelnuts (toasted)
- 1 small jar (400g) Nutella
- 500g cream cheese
- 1/2 cup (80g) icing sugar (sifted)
- Line a round spring-form pan with baking paper.
- In a food processor place the biscuits and pulse it few times to make a rough crumb. Add into the bowl the butter, 1/3 cup of the toasted hazelnuts and 1 tbsp of Nutella. Process until well combined.
- Press the crumbs evenly onto the pan and flatten using the base of a glass.
- Using a mixer, beat the softened cream cheese with the remaining Nutella and icing sugar until well combined. Pour over chilled base and smooth the top. Sprinkle the remaining hazelnuts over the top and let it cool down for 3-4 hours. Serve straight from the fridge.
The actual process of making is 5 minutes straight, excluding the few hours cooling in the fridge :)))